HOAs & Condo Management Services
One of the first things we ask prospective clients is “why are you considering changing your management company?”
Without fail, we hear responses like: ” we never know where things stand”, “it’s hard to get a real person on the phone”, “we don’t feel like our community is a priority”, and “we feel like our community is too small to get the attention we need”.
We understand that every community is unique, and while the management services may be standard from one community to the next, how they are delivered is not. At Real Property Management TriState Area, we know that communication is the key to service excellence. We begin by listening to you and identifying your specific challenges and objectives. We then customize a management plan that best meets your community’s needs, while delivering all the services necessary to maintain a successful HOA.
- Online account for Board Members to ensure easy access to accounting summaries, maintenance, and communications.
- HOA Board meeting attendance.
- Manage communication with owners and ensure compliance.
- Liaison between the board, homeowners, and vendors.
- Online access for owners to manage accounts, pay dues, and communicate with the management company.
- Billing & collection of assessments, fees, and dues.
- Bill payment.
- Monthly itemized financial reports
- Annual financial statements association accountant.
- The online portal provides visibility into maintenance.
- 24/7 maintenance and emergency support for common areas.
- In-house maintenance solutions and vendor contracts and cost management.
- Routine inspections of common areas.
Contact our office today to learn how your community can become our newest high-priority client, 610-497-2700 ext. 103.